About Just Timers
Just Timers is the missing timers app for iOS, with Siri support. This app allows you to create multiple running timers while also controlling them with your voice using Siri. You can assign voice shortcuts to individual timers or control all of them at once.
The app is free to download, which allows you to create up to two timers at a time. To unlock unlimited timers there is a small upgrade of $1.99.
- Multiple Timers - Making tea while also timing your laundry? With Just Timers you can track as many timers as you want and get notified when each one expires.
- Persistent Timers - The timers you create don't disappear after they're done. You can give them relevant names and use them over and over for repeated tasks.
- Siri Shortcuts - Add voice shortcuts to your timers so you can control them with Siri. Create a 2 minute tea timer, add a voice shortcut, then just ask Siri "start tea timer". It's as easy as that!
- Today Widget - Quickly glance at your timers using the Today Widget without needing to open the app.
- 3D Touch - Hard press on the home screen icon to reveal the widget and quick actions for your timers.
- iPad Support - Just Timers is a universal iOS app, so it'll work on iPhone and iPad. Create and control timers wherever you need them!
- Dark Mode - The app also supports dark mode if the default theme is too bright for night time usage.
The app is free to download, which allows the creation of up to two timers. To unlock unlimited timers, there is a small upgrade of $1.99, no additional fees after.
Download press imagery here
or from any of the images below.
Developer: Aaron Dippner
Twitter: DM to @dippnerd or @JustTimers